New Orleans Information
We look forward to your visit to New Orleans, and to your stay with one of the fantastic hotels in the Collection of French Quarter Hotel. We’re excited to share our city with you. All of our hotels are located in the historic French Quarter, within walking distance of great restaurants, famous New Orleans sights, art galleries, popular attractions, and so much more.
Any of our hotels’ concierges will be happy to help you plan your itinerary while you’re in town. Just let us know!
You’ll never be bored when you’re in New Orleans. Here are a few activities we recommend doing while you’re here:
- Listening to traditional New Orleans jazz while you cruise the Mississippi River aboard Steamboat Natchez.
- Talking a walk around Jackson Square to browse the local artwork and chat with the artists. There are also a lot of great street performers in this area!
- Learning about the exotic wildlife at Audubon Zoo.
- Visiting our world-class Aquarium of the Americas.
Learn about more New Orleans attractions.
Restaurants and Night Life
The French Quarter is famous for all of the unbelievably good food served from the restaurants that reside here. Many of the hotels in our collection have dining areas that serve some of the best food in the Quarter, so be sure to try them out!
Whether you’re in the mood for fine dining or something more casual, visit our restaurants page where we recommend many of the best restaurants in the city including, most of which are within walking distance to our hotels including:
- Court Of Two Sisters - Legendary Jazz Brunch and picturesque courtyard. Serves Buffets.
- Tujague's - The second oldest restaurant in New Orleans. From fine to casual dining.
If you want to explore dining options outside the French Quarter, view NewOrleansRestaurants.com's guide by location.
It’s debatable, but we sure believe it’s true that New Orleans has the best nightlife of any city in the U.S. We’re the home of jazz, and know a thing or two about festive celebrations. To get the run down of all the live musical performances happening in the city during your visit, here’s a calendar of live music.
If you didn’t already know, New Orleans is a very family-friendly city. NewOrleansKids.com helps families plan kid-friendly vacations to New Orleans with a list of attractions, tours, and even free activities that the whole family will love.
There’s always some event happening in New Orleans, no matter when you visit. Find out what’s going on when you’ll be here: